- 2015-03-02 // Version 1.1
- Added Foundation Reveal to the mix to show videos and content in a popup window. Try it out right know :)
- 2015-02-26 // Version 1.0
- OK. Let’s try it. Here is Feeling Responsive Version 1.0, with a shiny video.
- 2015-02-25 // Version 0.99.1
- Added support for Google Analtics. Added
_include/next-previous-post-in-category.htmlto generate links from one post in a category to another post in that same category. Example at the bottom of Grid & Colors. Added
noindex-variable for search engine optimization (read more). Changed code for breadcrumb. Added Improve-Content-Include.
- 2015-02-19 // Version 0.99
- Yes! Now Feeling Responsive uses the built-in sass-support by Jekyll. Open
_sassand dig deeper into customizing this theme using your colors, typography and so on…
- 2015-02-18 // Version 0.98
- Now with author-support and Schema.org microdata. Edit author(s) in
authors.ymland use it via front matter like
author: your_author_name. Added Disqus-comments to the mix.
- 2015-02-17 // Version 0.97
- Simplicity. Reduced templates. Now there is one page/post-template with two switches via front matter to turn on metadata at the end of the page/post via
show_meta: true/falseand to add a left or right sidebar via
sidebar: left/right. The defaults are declared in
config.yml. I also changed the variable
teaserbecause it’s more logigally.
- 2015-02-12 // Version 0.96
frontpage-layout with three widgets-areas. The layout simplifies the process to change content on the frontpage.
- 2015-02-09 // Version 0.95
- Now with custom icon font using only entypo icons necessary. Eliminated one one request and reduced the font-file to 9kb. You can easily customize the font yourself using Font Custom and the included
- 2015-01-12 // Version 0.94
- Added Windows 8-Tile in
_config_dev.ymlfor easier local development. Use
jekyll serve --config _config.yml,_config_dev.ymlto overwrite
url-settings of the main configuration. Added
_data/network.ymlto customize links in the footer-area. Now with 404-page and a google-powered search.
- 2014-12-22 // Version 0.93
- Improved speed through the use of webfontloader. Reduced Volkhov font and only embedded normal weight. Now fonts load asynchronous and the package is 53kb lighter.
- 2014-12-21 // Version 0.92
- A new polished version, with a stronger and better color scheme. Have a look ›. Added foundation
- 2014-10-08 // Version 0.91
- Moved images folder from
imagesto fasten access to folder. Moved all pages to
pages/-folder for better organization. Added language-functionality. Feeling Responsive is now translation ready.
- 2014-09-21 // Version 0.9
- Optimized code, tweaked CSS, added images, deleted
header: "no"from front matter (because it not necessary), added drafts to the new
_drafts-folder to begin posts and pages faster and enhanced the documentation. Huh, 1.0 I am coming.
- 2014-09-16 // Version 0.8
- Added video post format for that cinematic flavor. Added URL- and Credit-feature to images and revamped the homepage a little bit to give blog-content more exposure. Optimized some includes, especially the
_include/list-posts.html-Include which support some nifty parameters.
- 2014-09-15 // Version 0.7
- Added an example of a gallery to show how to use Clearing Lightbox. Meta information is used in posts via
/include/meta_information.html. To optimize pages/posts for search engines you have now have an extra front matter-variable called
meta_description. Also the theme supports facebook open graph information.
- 2014-09-12 // Version 0.6
- Finally the blogpage has pagination and an archive for all blog-posts using the foundation accordion.
- 2014-08-22 // Version 0.5
- Better typograpyh, extended documentation and little subtle css-things to make Feeling Responsive a little better.
- 2014-08-17 // Version 0.4
- First beta release of »Feeling Responsive« with the current jekyll templates.
- 2014-08-17 // Version 0.3
- First release – only HTML-Version – of »Feeling Responsive« on Github-Pages with some hickups.
- 2014-07-26 // Version 0.2
- Updated Navigation & Social Media-Configuration via custom data in
- 2014-07-07 // Version 0.1
- Start of theme coding and development.
- First Ideas and scribbles at the beach in Bergen/Netherlands.